Friday, April 16, 2010

L'amour n'est pas une phase, c'est un mode de vie.

Don't you hate it, when you have to make such an important decision and you have no idea what to do? Thats where I am right now. My friends are saying one thing and my head is telling me to do something else. Its like nothing I do will make it any better because someone will always be upset in the end. Oh well. Whats done is done.

I had a very confusing, upsetting and interesting night last night, and now I don't know what to do or who to talk to. Because sometimes you just have to keep these things to yourself, which I am not very good at. But I am sure spending a night with my girls will make it all better. Life throws things at you and you have to just embrace it. I just hope my heart will be okay.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment