Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Unrequited Love

Is a bitch. Not even kidding. Like how much of shit can you be? Here is the first thing. Friends are better than Boyfriends. Unless your boyfriend is your friend, which is a plus. Sometimes people don't understand you so they just completely zone out. And sometimes I make little wishes to god in my head, even though I am not religious. And even though I don't really see the point it makes me feel better knowing that maybe, somehow, I might just get what I have been hoping for. Occasionly I feel like I am going to burst, because I know to many peoples secrets and there is not enough room for my own.

And then there are those things. Those little things about everyone that really piss you off. Like phrases, or actions, or habits such as biting their nails. Remember those times when you were little and everything seemed like a big deal. And sometimes you see your parents crying and tell them its not that bad, when actually, when you look back, it was a big deal to them. Occasionly I just get so tired that I vomit. Not really. But I feel like I am going to be sick.
The End.

1 comment:

  1. Nawwww, I loves you yoghurt :D Some of those things are shit and true, but chin up deary. :)

    ReplyDelete