Thursday, April 15, 2010

Why don't I get my own book? Jesus isn't that special.

Turns out that life is really quite surprising. As soon as you think somethings going to happen, it just goes and completely changes and fucks up. SURPRISE! Girls are the bitchiest sluttiest people alive. They are so caught up in their own lives that they can't see whats going on around them. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a girl. I wish for to many things.

I went and saw the lovely and magical comedian Josh Thomas last night and gee, does he have a wonderful perspective on life, not to mention great hair. Sometimes I wish I was more special.
The End.

2 comments:

  1. Just remember pennykins, to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. you're my world. :D
    Cat xx

    ReplyDelete