Wednesday, April 14, 2010

While my guitar gently weeps.

Guys are good friends. I think that most of the time, they think that they will be the same when they are your boyfriend. Absolutely not. Well... Maybe. If your lucky. Obviously, I don't think I will ever be lucky with guys. Always ending up choosing the sleeziest one's, and realizing the one you actually wanted was there all along. Oh congratu-fucking-lations.

Sometimes I feel like everyone is actually pretending to like me and laughing about me after. Sometimes I wish that this was all make believe and it doesn't really matter what you say, do, what you wear, because you will always wake up in the end and everything can start a new. Sometimes I wish that I didn't have to wake up from dreams. Friends are a pretty good invention. As is vegimite, cameras and the Harry Potter series. One thing I've learnt. Jeff Buckly makes life that little bit sweeter.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment